Biesse UK marketing strategy takes a different direction.
The business challenge.
Biesse Group UK is part of a larger Italian owned business with an annual turnover of more than €650 million. They manufacture very high quality machinery for the processing of materials including timber panel for a multitude of furniture applications and for CLT panels for modular housing. They also have a very well respected footprint within a variety of markets processing stone, glass, plastics, composites and advanced materials used across a variety of engineering sectors.
The company has made significant investment and established a variety of systems to enable substantial expansion of capability for growth over the next 5 years and I was asked to provide the strategic marketing insight to support its growth plans.
The work involved.
- Strategic market planning across at least 8 horizontal target sectors, all with multiple vertical segments both known and unknown.
- Developing benefit driven campaign advertising for roll-out across all media including specialist press, public relations, shows and events, e-marketing and social media.
- Multi channel approach making use of conventional and digital opportunities.
- Maintenance of market position with increased share of voice across social media channels.
- To maximise customer engagement at trade shows.
- Make better use of digital opportunities to keep in touch with existing as well as promote and convert new opportunities.